Wednesday 24 March 2010

Rejected!

Wow, a rejection email from CrazyMikesApps - wasn't expecting that but I can understand that people who love iPhone apps might not want to encourage more like the sciOmeter! I'm starting to think I got into this too late?

Anyway, no need to be disheartened! This was an experiment for us anyway and I've been thinking hard about the next app I'm going to work on while Richey is still grafting "The Machine".

Again it will be something small but experimental, but definitely more involved than the sciOmeter!

One idea is to expand upon a PC game I wrote a few weeks ago for a 48hr competition. The game was called "Let Me Pass" and involved moving barriers with gaps in to let little arrows pass by. Any that passed gave you a point. I reckon it would work well with the iPhone.

I think I may have also noticed a gap in the market, a game type that's not been cloned yet! I've always wanted to give my own take on the idea and this seems like an ideal opportunity...

No comments:

Post a Comment