Monday 5 April 2010

Open Feint Integration - Go!

Oh yes, the new project will undoubtedly feature open feint, the online highscore/challenge/achievement system.

You're probably aware of the advantages of this but if not then it's just a cool way of keeping track of how you've done in a game compared to the rest of the world, and your friends! I've integrated it into the new project already and it's looking pretty good!

I've been working on the leaderboards for now (it's a bit lonely having the top score all to myself!) But soon, once the survival mode of the game is complete - and it's not that far off - I can start working on the challenge modes.

The other great thing about openFeint is that it can also integrate with facebook and twitter so I'll be trying that out very shortly!

I'm looking forward to this project getting out there I really think it's my best game to date and with these added features should go pretty far!

No comments:

Post a Comment